Full Wedding Planning and Styling
If you have an idea on your dream wedding but don’t know where to start with planning, this package is for you.
- We will begin the planning process by creating your wedding proposal document. This will be a worded and visual moodboard about how you envision your wedding to be.
- We will look at every aspect such as flowers, food, entertainment and a wedding theme. This will help us understand how you want your wedding to be and will help us recommend the right venues and suppliers.
- We will look into your budget and plan to allocate your money into each aspect of your wedding.
- We will then begin to search for your ideal wedding venue, that not only meets your theme and style but also that is budget friendly. We will then go through the venues and create a shortlist of the ones you are interested in exploring more.
- We will take away the admin stresses for you, booking in meetings and viewings with potential venues.
- Once we have secured your venue, we will then assist in recommending wedding suppliers for each element of your wedding day. This can be anything from a florist to a caterer. We will handle all liaising with suppliers and provide you with availability, pricing and again times for a call with each one until you have decided on which suppliers are the right match.
- Once all suppliers have been confirmed we will liaise with them at the 3 weeks prior to the wedding to confirm the timeline and logistics of the wedding day.
- Look at your on the day wedding timeline and formalities. This will ensure your wedding day will run smoothly without a hitch!
- Create a bespoke timeline of when tasks need to be completed to allow you wedding planning to run smoothly and stress-free
- Budget management- providing a wedding spreadsheet to ensure we stay on track with your budget
- Be your contact from the moment you book till the evening of your Wedding
- Recommending local hotels and taxi companies for your guests
- Toast master services- I will direct your guests throughout the day, drawing their attention to the important formalities such as the ceremony, confetti shot, group photo shots, your meal, speeches, cake cut and first dance.
- On the day- Once we have overseen the final formalities, we will leave you to enjoy your evening with your family and friends.